Our employment team stands out for its work with senior executives across a wide range of sectors including financial services, advertising, fashion, sport and charities. We are known for our tenacity; whether you are negotiating a golden handshake or a difficult exit, we commit to getting you the best deal in every case. We obtained the biggest whistle blowing settlement to date in the UK for an individual client. Trusted advice to employers and employees We have long-standing relationships with many well-known employers, who call on us for everything from advice on contracts to crisis management when wrongdoing by an employee is discovered. Our solutions are creative and commercial. We provide following services
1. taking your initial instructions, reviewing the papers and advising you on the merits of your claim or defence and the likely compensation that a tribunal would award (this is likely to be revisited throughout the matter and subject to change);
2. entering into pre-claim conciliation where this is mandatory to explore whether a settlement can be reached;
3. preparing claim or response;
4. reviewing and advising on the claim or response from the other party;
5. exploring settlement and if possible negotiating settlement throughout the process;
6. preparing or considering a schedule of loss;
7. preparing for (and attending) any preliminary hearings;
8. exchanging documents with the other party and agreeing a bundle of documents;
9. taking witness statements, drafting statements and agreeing their content with witnesses;
10. preparing a bundle of documents (normally this falls to the employer rather the employee);
11. reviewing and advising on the other party’s witness statements;
12. agreeing a list of the issues in the case that need to be decided, a chronology of events and/or a list of the people involved in the dispute.
preparation for and attendance at a final hearing, including instructions a barrister.
For more information please contact us on 02034413340 or email us on email@example.com.
Our expertise includes:
Let our experience be your guide